Polycarbonate Wall Cladding
Pro-Roofing & Guttering provides a variety of polycarbonate wall cladding solutions.
Polycarbonate Wall Cladding allows natural light to enter your building which helps to improve the internal health of the workplace, boosting productivity and reducing energy costs for lighting.
The image shown is Lexan Thermoclear, manufactured by Ampelite.
Thermoclear Features and Benefits include:
Request a Quote
- Certified under Australian Standards - Exceptional performance in our harsh Australian environment.
- Wind Resistance - Suitable for use in high wind areas, Australian Standard 1170.2.
- Energy Efficient - Excellent thermal performance, saves on heating and cooling costs.
- Impact strength - 250 times higher than glass and 30 times higher than acrylic.
- Environmental - Ampelite Lexan* Thermoclear* multiwall sheet may be recycled.
- Warranty - Backed by a superior 10 year limited written warranty.
- Light Weight - 1/6 the weight of standard glass, easy to handle.
- Less Structure - Less structure required compared to glass or traditional translucent materials.
- Minimum waste - The sheeting can be easily cut to any width and length.